Hi, I’m Szymon Przedwojski.
My main area of interest is Web Development, especially backend development in Java EE and Spring, but I also like to dip my fingers in some frontend code from time to time.
I am interested in microservices architecture, building RESTful web APIs as well as user-friendly and modern UIs.
I am a strong advocate of writing clean, readable, testable and maintainable code.
I am an active member of the community. I regularly participate in Warsaw Java Users Group (WJUG) and WarsawJS meetups, and you can also meet me at hackathons and conferences.
- Backend: Java 8, Groovy, Spring, Hibernate
- Databases: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, Neo4j
- Testing: Spock, JUnit, Selenium
- Version control: Git, SVN
- OS-es: Linux, Windows
- Tools: Maven, Gradle, WebSphere, Nginx, Jira, Gerrit
- Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Unit Testing (TDD), Code Review, Pair Programming