Hi, I’m Szymon Przedwojski.
I’m a Software Engineer in Warsaw. I’ve been programming professionally for 5 years now, mainly using Python, Java and JS.
I’ve been involved with Apache Airflow since August last year where I’ve contributed several operators for different GCP services. For a few months now I’ve been working on an open-source Oozie-to-Airflow converter.
My main area of interest is Web Development, especially backend development in Python or Java (Spring), but I also like to dip my fingers in some frontend code from time to time.
I am interested in microservices architecture, building RESTful web APIs as well as user-friendly and modern UIs.
I am a strong advocate of writing clean, readable, testable and maintainable code.
- PyWaw #80 - Manageable data pipelines with Airflow and Kubernetes [PL]
- Szymon Przedwojski: Firebase, czyli backend szybko, łatwo i przyjemnie [PL] - WarsawJS Meetup #47
- Wprowadzenie do biblioteki React + live coding [PL]
- Backend: Python, Java, Spring (Boot), Hibernate, NodeJS
- Databases: SQL, Oracle, MySQL
- Testing: unittest, Spock, JUnit, Selenium
- Version control: Git
- OS-es: Linux, MacOS
- Tools: Virtualenv, Maven/Gradle, Nginx, Gerrit
- Cloud: Google Cloud Platform, AWS
- Methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Unit Testing (TDD), Code Review, Pair Programming